We are a family of 6 and Costco is not where I typically purchase all my groceries from. I went to Costco for spinach but left with a lot more than that.
Here’s what I bought:
- Organic Maple Syrup $10.59
- Organic Diced Tomatoes $6.49
- Organic Salsa $6.49 ($4.49 after Instant Rebate)
- $2 Costco Instant Rebate
- Organic Bananas $1.99 a bunch
- Pineapple $2.99
- Zico Coconut water (pack of 9) $19.99 ($15.99 after Instant Rebate)
- $4 Costco Instant Rebate
- Organic Apple and Eve Juice boxes $10.79 ($7.99 after Instant Rebate)
- $2.80 Costco Instant Rebate
- Organic Basil $3.29
- Hail Merry Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough macaroons $7.39
- Blueberries (they didn’t have organic today) $5.99
- Raspberries (They didn’t have organic today) $3.79
- Organic Tortilla Chips $4.79
- Organic Spinach $4.99
- Frozen Tropical Fruit $10.99
- Frozen Sweet Potato chunks $9.99
- 2 pack of Margarita Mix (not pictured) $6.99 *I’m not sure if this is vegan, my husband wanted it.
- Dry erase children book of letters $7.99 (not pictured)
My total: $119.96
Most of this will be consumed this week but the tomatoes and coconut water should last all month. The juice boxes, chips and salsa were for a birthday party and are not something I buy often.
You have until the 29th to score these Mfr’s Instant Rebates.